The successful candidate shall:
• Prepare and issue connection contracts “offers” for new and existing customers connecting directly to the transmission system and those connecting indirectly to the transmission system via the distribution system.
• Work closely with internal technical, financial and legal teams involved in the preparation of connection contracts to ensure that information is consistent and aligned with connection policy. .
• Incorporate key elements of technically focussed reports into standard connection contract templates.
• Identify and draft additional non-standard clauses specific to the unique elements of an individual contract and negotiating agreement on these new clauses with multiple stakeholders.
• Close liaison with other departments to ensure that the customers’ requirements are understood and addressed as part of the preparation of the contracts.
• Confidential liaison with customers and the Distribution System Operator as required throughout the offer preparation process.
• Work with other team members to ensure that all Key Performance Indicators for the delivery of connection offers are met.
Reporting to: C&C Manager under the supervision of the Offer Process team lead.
• Educated to degree level, with a minimum of 2-3 years’ recent relevant experience in a contractual/commercial environment or 2-3 years’ recent relevant experience working in an electricity transmission or distribution organisation.
• Strong customer and commercial awareness.
• Experience in dealing with customers/third parties on a contractual basis.
• Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analysis, judgement and problem solving skills.
• Previous experience working in a regulated/energy environment
• Understanding of Transmission System Operator business activities
• Project Management skills
• Contract management experience
Interested Call Nichola NOW on 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org