As a Resourcer within Cordant People it is expected that you will provide support to stakeholders and reacting to external customers requirements. You will be required to support the sales teams to deliver and achieve Service Level Agreements. Working to specific Key Performance Indicators you are responsible for sourcing, facilitating and converting candidates against vacancies whilst building professional and credible relationships throughout.
It is essential that you provide exceptional customer service to all stakeholders working professionally and with integrity at all times including continual relationship development whilst also ensuring compliance to Company policy and procedures, living and breathing the Company Spirit and working well to deadlines.
● Produce vacancy profiles, adverts to achieve the highest response rate in a timely manner.
● Adequately source and select applicants, match to roles available and potential future talent pipeline whilst considering the needs of all stakeholders and company cultures.
● Represent the Company at interviews, and briefings ensuring you work professionally and capture all relevant information via several questioning and communication techniques.
● Management of worker files and records including registrations, uploading data to relevant systems and eligibility.
● Preparation and delivery of induction packs and process delivering to stakeholder specification.
● Management of individual cost per recruit ratios with a proactive drive to continually reduce this both in time and cost.
● Maintain paper trails of documentation to ensure performance, audit and knowledge share is exceptional.
● Develop, maintain and sustain full compliance and understanding to both legal and company frameworks promoting safe, consistent and compliant working practices throughout.
● Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, candidates and clients in a professional and efficient manner.
● Communicate key information accurately and feedback promptly to relevant stakeholders.
● Efficiently check payroll and client specific reports and where necessary rectifying queries.
● Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels projecting a positive demeanor at all times.
● Decision maker, understanding factors quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on the commercial priorities and applying independent judgement where necessary.
● Exceptional attention to detail, ability to analyse information.