Are you looking for a challenge ? This is a new role with a leading group -
You will be part of the team responsible for developing, managing and implementing our retention strategy across all channels for the Domestic and Commercial customer segments to maximize customer base value and to ensure all business plan targets, KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded.
You will perform detailed analysis, interpret the results, identify and explain trends in addition to providing insights, conclusions and recommendations to define and execute the customer value strategy and action plan and provide feedback and guidance for the wider team. As a champion of change and continuous improvement, you will promote best practice within the CVM team and across the wider business.
- Working with the Customer Value Management (CVM) team to define and develop the overall customer base strategy for Group including but not limited to acquisition quality, on-boarding and welcome process, upgrade and cross-sell, preventive, proactive and reactive retention, loyalty and win-back strategies
- Work hand in hand with the CVM team on campaign planning, insights and execution, ensuring timelines are met in line with the business strategy.
- Working together with the Customer Communications Manager and Below-the-Line agencies to pull through creative based on brand guidelines and tone of voice for the day-to-day management of all customer-facing communications across the customer lifecycle.
- Work closely with the Data & Insights team and Technology to deliver best practice in relation to Marketing Data Mart, Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management.
- Partner with in-house/outsourced Retention sales teams to execute successful campaigns and obtain feedback on loyalty and retention campaigns, gather new ideas and address any operational issues.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in terms of increasing quality, efficiency and/or value in collaboration with key stakeholders in the sales and marketing team.
- Drive implementation of recommendations and assist in business change initiatives.
- Manage a suite of customer value reports and dashboards to support the definition of strategy and planning.
- Proactively gather and analyze data to identify work processes, patterns, and trends.
- Identify and explain trends in customer behavior, working with our Customer Communications Manager and Retention Manager on implementing our approach.
- Identify segments within the customer base which have both a revenue opportunity or who are a churn risk that require an intervention.
- Conduct post-implementation analysis and seek further opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and constantly improve customer metrics and reporting working together with the Data Analysts.
- Report and present on customer and campaign activity KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of the Irish energy market as well as competitor products and propositions.
- Involvement in relevant projects across the business as required.
What you need to Succeed ? !!!.....
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business or Marketing discipline
- Significant relevant experience in the area of Marketing, with a particular emphasis in the area of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong knowledge of marketing data analysis and understanding of direct and digital marketing.
- Experience of producing marketing campaign insights to stakeholders, followed up by the implementation of agreed campaigns.
- Excellent IT skills, including Advanced Excel and Access. Adobe Analytics and Campaign Management
Interested ? Call Nichola O Brien NOW on 01-6704488 or email@example.com