This is a NEW Role with an Expanding Group - A company who are well established in the sector -More Importantly, A COMPANY WHO APPRECIATE THEIR STAFF ---
On a day to day bases, you will be responsible for :
Researching and tracking market activity and project opportunities to ensure that the Group has the best up to date market intelligence ensuring the opportunity to participate or negotiate in all major \ key opportunities with the benefit of key information and contacts within the appropriate client and professional organisations.
This is achieved through the following research; Daily Newspapers Social Media – LinkedIn \ Twitter Search alerts Local Authority Planning websites An Bord Pleanala website
Experience using various Information Portals (CIS, BII, Protel, Etenders, Achiles) and Website alerts is desirable
Experience in CRM Database -including the following
- Log and create new opportunities regarding Events & Contracts
- Update existing opportunities on research findings
- Produce various opportunity reports under various categories – timeframe, sector, client, etc.
- Maintain and run contact campaigns for company events and functions
- Assistance with submissions – PQQs \ Tenders \ Presentations \ Profiles \ Project datasheets and CV preparations
2+years experience in a similar role/ environment
Degree in Marketing /Business Studies
Experience of using Adobe In Design
INTERESTED ? Please submit your CV to Nichola O Brien -firstname.lastname@example.org
All CVs -are treated in a strictly confidential manner