Are you looking for a challenge? Do you have Credit Control experience at a group level .....yes read on ...
The Settlement Team manages all settlement activity, including credit management and clearing of the wholesale electricity markets.
The team is also responsible for the formal query and dispute management processes in line with the relevant market codes.
Settlement Controllers in the Settlement team will be required to cover rota arrangements which begin at 7 am and run through to 7.00pm on a scheduled rota basis.
- Operates business processes within their designated area, in consultation with the senior controller
- Works within defined guidelines and supervision resolve simple issues and escalate complex issues in line with processes
- Ensures compliance with procedures and relevant codes raises deviations to senior team members
- Provides first level support to resolve queries from internal or external customers
- Actively builds knowledge and experience of business processes within their team
- Support ongoing process improvement and training activity
Critical knowledge, skills, and experience:
- One year of experience in a related role
- Good numerical and analytical abilities
- Strong attention to detail and quality orientation
- Ability to communicate effectively in a business environment and a demonstrable track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment with a flexible approach
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and file management systems e.g. SharePoint
- Third level qualification or equivalent in a relevant discipline
INTERESTED ? Call Nichola O Brien NOW on 01-6704488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org