The Finance Department of this large Group is responsible for the provision of timely and accurate financial information to the Board and to Management.
The team is also responsible for the ongoing development of the Group’s internal control procedures and financial information system to fulfill regulatory and statutory requirements.
Are you their Next Recruit?
As a qualified Accountant, you will take a proactive role in the preparation of financial accounts, budgeting and forecasting and the administration and cost control of capital projects.
• Monthly KPI reporting, and variance analysis;
• Oversee Month end and Year end accounts preparation;
• Preparation and presentation of Quarterly and Annual directorate level spend reports
• Strong Capital expenditure reporting – support preparation of business cases, report on project progress against budget;
• Provide coaching and training to the Assistant Accountant
• Involvement in the annual audit processes, both internal and external;
• Ensuring key controls and reconciliations are effectively maintained and adhered to in a Regulatory environment;
• Finance Business Partner
• Maintain good collaborative working relationships with middle and senior management;
• Financial planning and analysis;
• Support the annual budgeting process;
• Drive efficiencies through process improvements;
• Other ad-hoc duties, as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• A qualified accountant, with a minimum of 4 years post qualified experience within a finance department;
• Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines;
• Well organized, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on their own initiative;
• Exposure to IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements;
• Experience of working as part of a team;
• Positive, can-do attitude;
• Strong IT and systems skills – MS Office suite, Tier 1 ERPs
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to organize and work with large volumes of data;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Degree or equivalent business qualification
• Qualified ACA / ACCA
INTERESTED ? Apply now Nichola.email@example.com