New company opening this month - You will have a standalone role within this branch but reporting to the group Head Office --- a great opportunity .....
Do you have a ·
Minimum 2 years’ experience in an Accounts environment /Excellent planning and organization skills/Self-motivated, and able to work independently
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for -
- Manage day to day transactions, tracing and correcting errors
- Assisting with the reconciliation of daily cash transactions when required, resolving issues with the sales team.
- Checking goods inwards documentation and resolving any queries with the branch stock controller before posting to the system.
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
- Reconciliation of direct to site supplier deliveries.
- Review local creditor invoices, ensuring correct nominal coding.
- Approval of local creditor payments.
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Responsibility for month end procedures.
- Preparation and participation in quarterly stocktake.
- Assistance with stocktake variance checking.
- Other ad hoc reporting when required.
Interested ? Contact Nichola O Brien NOW and email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org