Are you looking for a Company that looks after their staff with Great Benefits ???
Holidays - 25 days leave a year, generous company pension scheme, private healthcare, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free onsite car parking!
Your new role…
The assistant accountant will work within the finance team fulfilling accounts payable/receivable and financial reporting duties across the Group for month end journal posting and bank reconciliations. The role has responsibility to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timely processing of all related transactions in the accounts payable/receivable section in accordance with company procedures.
- • Review, allocation and posting of sales and purchase invoices/credit notes to SAP.
- • Timely and accurate generation and processing of payments.
- • Performing bank reconciliations.
- • Identification and processing of payments
- • Filing VAT, RCT and Intrastat return.
- • Preparation of Purchase Orders.
- • Vendor setups and dealing with all related vendor queries.
- • Liaising with SAP and Treasury teams.
- • Liaising with auditors when required.
- • Month end journal postings
- • Balance sheet Reconciliations.
- • Annual Return of Trading Details form.
Sound like the role for YOU ??
Please contact Nichola O Brien NOW 01-6704488 on email -email@example.com