Are you interested in a maternity leave role with a forward looking progressive company -WHO APPRECIATES THEIR STAFF and offers great benefits ??
Reporting to the Sales Support Team Supervisor, this role involves working within an experienced Sales Support Team, offering administrative support to a team of Key Account Managers.
On a day to day basis you will have loads of VARIETY
- Admin Support to Sales /Key Account Managers and their customers.
- Provision of detailed account statements and analysis of billing and account data.
- Production of detailed excel spreadsheets and reports
- Data entry to the registration system
- Dealing with incoming sales inquiries and follow up
- Setting up customer direct debits
- Daily cheque lodgements, recording and scanning
- Maintenance of contract files
- Projects and ad-hoc requests as may be required from time to time.
IDEALLY, YOU WILL have-
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone in a customer service or sales environment
- Proven experience of Data Entry requiring high attention to detail
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & PowerPoint) Desirable Criteria:
- Knowledge of billing systems, critical processes, and workflows
- Previous database experience
- Third level qualification in business, administration or communication
INTERESTED ??? Contact Nichola O Brien and Apply online NOW -Immediate Interviews