FULL TIME, PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE- SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Are you a flexible and committed worker with a forward thinking approach?
Do you want to work for a company that appreciates their staff?
Are you looking for a job with an excellent salary and incentives?
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Draft and review contracts as required
- Maintain documentation for internal and external audits
- Ensure customer handover documentation projects is prepared and issued
- Invoice and payment management for both external vendors and customers
- PO generation and budget tracking
- Coordinate department activites with existing customers
- Assist the Sales team as required
- Manage the delivery department promotional material
- Assist with Internal Communication activities
- Prepare PR and Media activities
- Organise conferences, workshops, awareness days and trade shows
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
Do you have 12 months previous experience in a busy administrative role including coordinating and managing projects?
Do you have proven experience of data entry?
Strong IT skills, demonstrating a high level of proficiency in MS Office
Do you have demonstratable experience of dealing with both internal and external customers?
We are looking for a confident person with excellent communication skills, a drive for results and who isn't afraid to take ownership...if you think you are the perfect person for this role please email your CV to email@example.com