Are you looking for a new challenge?
Have you experienced working in a Facilities/Engineering/Construction or a multi-site office?
Based in South Dublin this role could be the move you are looking for ....and a Real Career move for 2020....
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for -
- The maintenance and running of an efficient well organized site office.
- General site correspondence - memos, letters, faxes and minutes.
- Organizing meetings - both internal and with Clients.
- Maintaining staff records/safe passes /health and safety.
- Receiving copying and filing all correspondence.
- Ensuring all documentation is in accordance with ISO 9002.
- Liaising with Head Office and suppliers /accounts departments
- Tracking, circulating and recording site information
So are you able
- To prioritize work requirements.
- Have experience of handling multiple tasks
- Manage all paperwork Excellent PC experience - MS Office
- Meeting tight deadlines.
Interested in hearing more?
Contact Nichola 086-8513974 and email firstname.lastname@example.org