The company has been steadily growing for many years and the right candidate will be joining a very successful organisation.
The candidate will work at the front desk, meeting and greeting customers,
- Selling direct to these customers
- Dealing with sales calls by phone
- Stock control
- Cold calling potential customers
- Supporting the sales reps on the road
- General office admin and invoicing
- Face to Face interactions with customers on a daily basis
- Preferable if candidate lives within Dublin
- 1-2 years direct experience in a similar position.
- The candidate will be expected to be able to work on their own at times and also as part of a team.
- The role is varied and very busy but a great learning curve for the right candidate, company is extremely sales orientated and always potential to move on to a field sales rep/management position.
- Should be commercially aware and be a good communicator, as they will be dealing with different levels of customers face to face on a daily basis.
- Strong Administration skills.
What we offer you:
- Holidays – 23 days
- Salary – 28k to 30k depending on experience – potential bonus if profit targets achieved.
- Pension – Eligible to join company scheme
- VHI – Eligible to join company scheme.
- Hours of Work – 8.00am – 5.00pm – Monday to Friday.
Commercially Aware, Communication, Customer Service & Sales, Administration
VHI, Pension, Paid Holidays